Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Reason


Reason why im love doin stuff in front of my computer. Playing games n stuff...

Why am I angry cuz of lags (and u cant feel it cuz u dont understand it)

This is why im always mad at u guys (my parents).... u dont even support what im doin/workin with

Please. I already know what im gonna do when im finishing my highschool and/or college. And im just want u guys to support me... Even in gaming career. But u guys dont even understand it.

I really hate them idk. Deep down inside im always questioning myself.... "why they become like this... Is it wrong with my lifetime or.. idk?.".

Really want to tell this story to them but..... i think they cant understand it just because they hate this "games" word

And im very much appreciated my friends than my own family... and still dont know why.





And thats that. Bad english, sorry.
Vye vye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment